Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Review: Night


Title: Night by Elie Wiesel

Reviewer: Alexis T. (1B)











Is it a good book? Yes it was a great book. It was a true story based on the Holocaust and was a very interesting story.


Would you recommend it? Yes I recommend this book because it can teach you about the history of the holocaust and what they did during that time.


What did you like about the book? I liked how the story tells it from the point of view from someone that was actually in the Holocaust and experiencing what the tragic terror was like that changed his life. For example, he mentions, “Never shall I forget that night in camp, that turned my life into one long night seven times sealed.” He also experienced other peoples terror, he mentions, “Never shall I forget the small faces of the children whose bodies I saw transformed into smoke under a silent night.”


What did you dislike? There was nothing really that I didn’t really like about the book. It was an excellent book. I really liked how the book tells its story.


Tell us your thoughts about the book. I thought the book was great and that it can teach you a lot about history and the importance of the Holocaust.

6 comments:

  1. Vy Tran: This book sounds interesting, i would love to read this book because your description about this book was helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i dont think i will read it cuz it sounds really sad ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book sounds good but i dont think you read it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm i did rerad it loser ^^ lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. okkkk ima keep letting you think you read it even tho u didnt

    ReplyDelete