Friday, May 6, 2011

Book Review: There Are No Children Here

Title: There Are No Children Here by Alex Kotlowitz
Reviewer: Selina G.









Is it a good book? Yes! because it was so interesting and sad to read about how younger kids get involved in gangs and they can’t get out of there they have to stayed or they will kll them.

Would you recommend it? Yes! There is action and romance if people like gang books this is a good book to read I recommend to anyone.

What did you like about the book? I like every part it it’s a real world problem that so many teenagers get into gangs just because of fun, friends, family members, and other things but when they are there they realize that that’s not what they wanted but they cant do nothing about it anymore.

What did you dislike? I dislike the beginning of it because it was kind of boring it didn’t get my attention but after that It was really good.

Tell us your thoughts about the book. I wish there more series..and I wish the book never ended.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was a very interesting book it looks very good i think im going to read it :)

    ReplyDelete