Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book Review: Exposure

The Book: Exposure by Patricia Murdoch
The Reviewer: Alexis T. (1B)



Is it a good book? I thought that the book was a very good book. It was about a girl that had always been made fun of, but this bully eventually had gotten revenge.

Would you recommend it? I recommend this book to everyone because it is very interesting and I think that a lot of people would like it.

What did you like about the book? I liked how the young girl had got revenge in the story like she always had wanted but at the end the story turned out fine. For example, the main character had found embarrassing pictures of the bully and was showing it to everyone to get revenge because she always makes fun of her.

What did you dislike? I didn’t like how the bully had still been making fun of her and was mean to her calling her names even when the main character had helped her out.

Tell us your thoughts about the book. My thoughts about the book were that it was an excellent book and I think that if other people would read it than they would really like it.

5 comments:

  1. i reallly like how they explain the story. i would love to read this book

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i can use this book reveiw. it was very uesful

    ReplyDelete
  3. this review made me want to read this book i look so entristing........

    ReplyDelete