Thursday, January 6, 2011

Book Review: Stealing Heaven

The Book: Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
Reviewer: Vy T.



Is it a good book? I think this book is okay, it’s about this girl she is in high school and she has a crush on this guy, so she tries her best to talk to him. Finally he thinks that she is interesting so they become very close together.

Would you recommend this book? Yes! This book is pretty good; actually I got hooked on the first page of this book.

What do you like about the book? I like a lot of things about this book like the way the author describe her feelings when she see the guy that she likes, and she uses a lot of idioms.

What do you dislike about his book? I really don’t like all of the curses in this book; there is a lot of bad language.

Tell us your thoughts about the book. I think this book is okay, but they do have a lot of interesting of this book. I love all of the dramas and the author described it very details. But I don’t like how there are so many bad languages in this book.

3 comments:

  1. i love drama so i would be drawn to this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book review helps me and i would like to read it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book seems good, cause it can relate you to our highschool everyday life. I'll consider reading it.

    ReplyDelete