Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book Review: Waiting for Sarah

The Book: Waiting for Sarah by Bruce Mcbay and James Heneghan
The Reviewer: Selina G.



Is it a good book? Yes! Both of the authors make you feel like how they feel when they are in a situation like what had happen to the authors .And what struggle he faced happen in real life in families, friends or love ones. It made you feel like you feel his pain.

Would you recommend it? Yes? Because it is a interesting book. It has thoughtfulness, sadness about what had happen to him when he lost his family and the loss of his best friend and he never knew about her anymore and he fell into a bad depression again. If you like sad books, I will recommend it.

What did you like about the book? Frankly, I love everything about it. Every chapter made it more intense.

What did you dislike? I wish the story would of kept going and tell us about what happened to Sarah, if he ever found her, and what happened to her, why did she left like that…

Tell us your thoughts about the book. This book left me in shock because I don’t know what happen to Sarah,and I wanted to read more. I never wanted this book to end like this.I thought this book was so sad ,and loving because he started to love this girl and know he lost her,it was so realistic and I loved it so much.

1 comment:

  1. This review helped a lot, i might read this book now, Good job selinaa(:

    ReplyDelete