Friday, January 7, 2011

Book Review: Home Invasion

The Book: Home Invasion by Monique Polak
The Reviewer: Sterling G.


Was it a good book? Yes, I thought that Home Invasion was a good book. I like how the narrarator goes from house to house and breaking in places listening to other peoples conversations.

Would I recommend this book? Yes, I would recommend this book, it is a fun interesting book that many people will enjoy and it will entertain many people.

What did I like about it? I like how she lets herself into other people’s homes without their permission and without a key. I like that because it makes the story more funny, you get to know how she felt snooping around into other people’s lives and you get to find out other people business without them knowing.

What did I dislike about it? I didn’t like how the narrarator kept on talking about her problems and difficulties she gave to much detail about her stepfather and how she didn’t like him and all his issues.

Tell us your thoughts about the book. Overall, I thought it was a good book there were parts I liked and other parts that I disliked. I think you should read it.

1 comment: