Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book Review: Surf Mules

The Book: Surf Mules by G. Neri
The Reviewer: Trinidy B.



Is it a good book? Yes, Surf Mules was a great book.

Would you recommend it? I would recommend it but I don’t think adults would. Because, it talks about drugs a lot and it curses a lot.

What did you like about the book?I liked that it was real and fast paced. There was a great story line and a big twist. And they had a hummer in it haha. Also a lot of surfing, I like to surf so it’s pretty cool book.

What did you dislike? I didn’t like that there is Nazi surfers. Haha.

Tell us your thoughts about the book. Umm… I don’t know what to say without telling the story and twist. The only thing is that its good, has surfing, and I don’t know read it and find out.

4 comments:

  1. this book sounds like it would be good to read because surfboarding sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dont know what to say on this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really dont get this book review...

    ReplyDelete