Monday, January 10, 2011

Book Review: Art Geeks and Prom Queens

The Book: Art Geeks and Prom Queens by Alyson Noel
The Reviewer: Brittany Z.



Is it a good book? This book was great to read. I like how as a girl I could relate to a lot of it. The main character is one that I really kept with. She was just out there having fun and searching for herself didn’t care what really happened.

Would you recommend it? If I had to recommend this book to any one I would I would have to say my sister. She is in middle school and we all know that middle school is the one place where you can find yourself.

What did you like about the book? I really liked this book a lot. I can relate to the whole meaning of the book. This book gives you two in takes. One shows how there is always two types of girls no matter where you are. The second is how you can make yourself the really popular girl or you can make yourself the outsider.

What did you dislike? Nothing in this book really comes out to me that I disliked. But if I had to pick one thing is Kristi, She is the rich, cheerleader at Rio’s new school and she just doesn’t seem that great of a person to me.

Tell us your thoughts about the book. This author has written many books and they are all about how no matter what your just you and that should matter at all.

5 comments:

  1. I have not read a book like this but it would be intersting sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book review helps me alot , im going to read it now .

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book review really helped me i think i want to read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book review made the book look really interesting i've never read a book like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book sounds really good. i wanna read it. Alexis

    ReplyDelete