Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book Review: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

The Book: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
The Reviewer: Kavrin M.



Is it a good book? Yes! Great book C.S Lewis writes in a way that you can fully understand what’s going on, and not fall off track it keeps you wanting to read!

Would you recommend it? Yes! What’s not to like? The book captures you and gets you interested, and plus there’s a lot of action, adventure.

What did you like about the book? I loved everything from the beginning to the end of the book every part was put exactly right, if I could I wouldn’t change a thing the book to me was just a great book all around, like when C.S Lewis describes something he gets his point across.

What did you dislike? None! The books made me feel like I was there, every word I read in this book made a picture in my head were it made the book clear and easy to read.

Tell us your thoughts about the book. I’m happy that I’ve only read the first book and not all because I’m looking forward to the rest of the books

7 comments:

  1. i loved the movie but by your book review i think i want to read the book now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watch the movie and it wasnt that intresting to me but the book seems better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. read it i like this book and good review
    michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds good because it tells you about everything thats happening

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seem like it sucks man i really doan't like books like thIS.I Like the movie not the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think this bok sounds really interesting. and you did good :) Alexis

    ReplyDelete