Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Book Review: Dragon Ball Z, volume 3

The Book: Dragon Ball Z, volume 3 by Akira Toriyama
Reviewer: Michael S.



Is it a good book? Yes, it is a good book because the writer makes you stay on one thing at a time so if you get lost you can get back where you left off.

Would you recommend it? Yes I recommend this book to other people that like action because all this book is action and suspense so if you don’t like that you shouldn’t check this book out but if you do this is the book for you.

What did you like about it? I like the part where the Z warriors try to defend the world from the Sayins.

Is there anything you didn't like about it? I didn't like the part where Napa tries to kill Gohan.

Tell us your thoughts on the book. I wish they would not end it at parts that make you mad because you have to wait and get the next book. But over all I like how there is all ways action and there is always a option.

No comments:

Post a Comment